Discover the Thrilling Desert Safari Dubai Experiences
People know Dubai for its many skyscrapers, expensive malls, and fast-paced way of life. But just a short distance away are the huge, golden sand dunes of the Desert Safari Dubai, which look like something from a completely different world. If you’re in town, you have to go on a desert safari.
There are many fun things to do there, from sunrise safaris to camping under the stars. You can find a range of prices and packages for a desert safari in Dubai, from the least expensive to the most expensive. The Affordable desert safari packages in Dubai starts from 55 AED to 1200 AED. But there are many options, and it might be hard to decide where to start.
This guide will help you do that! Here, we’ll look at the different Dubai desert safari options in more depth, from day trips to overnight stays. Whether this is your first trip to Dubai or you’ve been there many times before, your desert safari will be something you’ll never forget!
Getting Ready for a Desert Safari Dubai Trip
If you want to use this service, make sure that transportation to and from your hotel is part of your desert safari package. For safety and peace of mind, many travelers choose to book tours through a third party like Get Your Guide.
These sites are more honest than street vendors about what you can expect from your trip (at least, this is what happened to the editor when she went on a desert safari in the Sahara).
Everyone I know who has been on a desert safari says it was great, and I agree. If you plan to spend the night in the desert, your desert trip should include a BBQ meal and all the camping gear you’ll need (tents, sleeping bags, etc.).
Safari by Day, Safari in the Evening, or Safari for the Night?
One can go on a Desert Safari Dubai at different times and for different lengths of time, such as early in the morning, late in the day, all night, or even the next morning. Most morning safaris don’t begin before 8 AM, but sunrise safaris can leave as early as 4 AM.
Both choices will take about 4 hours of your time and offer some of the same things, but not all. Safaris that last all day usually start at dawn and end in the late afternoon.
On most excursions, you can choose from activities like camel riding, quad biking, dune bashing, and sand boarding. This lets you customize your trip ahead of time.
During an evening desert safari, there’s nothing like seeing the red sands of the desert glow as the sun goes down. Still, I think the time here is too short, and I think you’ll secretly envy those who stayed the night on the flight back to Dubai.
So, you won’t feel rushed and can see what it’s like to spend the night in a big, open desert. Spending the night in the desert is one of the most romantic things to do in Dubai. After a hearty breakfast of Arabic coffee the next morning, you’ll be driven back to Dubai feeling refreshed and with a new appreciation for how amazing it is that Dubai exists in the desert.
Safari Extras for Stargazing
- Some of the money you pay for your Desert Safari will go to Dubai environmental groups.
- At Dubai International Airport, you’ll find an air-conditioned sedan with a driver.
- There are options for people on vegan, vegetarian, kosher, and gluten-free diets.
- In the desert, you should always be ready for the extreme heat by bringing a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, and a change of cool, comfortable clothes. Make sure to bring warm clothes for the cooler nights of your desert safari in the winter (November through March).
- When you make plans to stay the night, remember that we are a desert business that cares about conservation and that this is a real outdoor experience. To have the least amount of effect on the desert ecosystem, we take regular steps to keep pests out of our buildings.
- The Overnight Safari has a strict rule that you can’t bring a backpack.
- Ask about making a reservation at the last minute at our reservations desk.
- Guests who are more than six months along in their pregnancy shouldn’t go on the nature drive.
Book Safari: dubaidesertsafarigroup
A detailed look at the exciting world of desert safaris in Dubai. Everyone who comes to this city, whether they are experienced travelers or just passing through, needs to go on a desert safari.
Choose a deal that includes transportation to and from your hotel, and if you’re worried about safety, book through a middleman. You can choose from full-day, evening, or overnight safaris. Each has its own set of activities, such as camel riding, quad biking, dune bashing, sandboarding, and more. Don’t forget to bring sunblock, a hat, sunglasses, and comfortable clothes for your trip to the desert.
You should know that at least some of the money you spend on a Desert Safari Dubai will go toward projects that help the city’s environment. To make an online reservation, you need to have at least five hours. Schedule a desert safari in Dubai for an adventure you won’t soon forget.