There is little doubt that vehicle breakdowns have an impact on people’s journeys. They will have a difficult time locating a mechanic or expert in a remote area. They do not, however, need to be concerned. An on-demand roadside assistance app like Uber will assist them in getting their automobiles back on the road.
With a few taps on their cellphones, passengers can employ the services of a certified tow truck operator. A certified technician and tow truck driver will be dispatched to their location as soon as possible. They then provide the necessary repair and maintenance services on the spot. They can also take the bike or car to a local garage if more extensive repairs are required.
Governments all across the world are relaxing restrictions on travel and easing lockdowns. As a result, this is an excellent time for entrepreneurs to develop a tailored Uber-like app for tow trucks.
How will the industry of on-demand roadside help develop in the future?
- From 2021 to 2031, the global vehicular assistance sector will grow at a 5% annual rate. By 2031, it will have surpassed the enormous value of $40 billion.
- Interestingly, several automakers will provide customers with incentives such as a flexible extension of vehicle warranty and free roadside assistance.
- The on-demand roadside assistance sector will grow as a result of factors such as improved Internet access, increased passenger travel, increased smartphone usage, and an increase in vehicle age.
- Towing services, in particular, will yield the most money. In the future, entrepreneurs will face obstacles such as increased automobile insurance premiums, rising gasoline and fuel prices, and a shortage of tow truck operators.
What are the key features of a tow truck Uber-like app?
- Availability of various services – Vehicle owners have the option of selecting from a number of on-demand roadside assistance options. They can choose between AC cooling checking, air filter cleaning, brake shoe cleaning, chain lubrication, foam washing, fuel delivery, interior cleaning and disinfection, jumpstarting, oil filtering, repairing defunct batteries and engines, replacing broken doors, lights, windows, and windshields, and pulling vehicles out of a ditch.
- Integration with numerous payment gateways – Integration with a variety of payment channels enables vehicle owners to quickly pay for maintenance and repair services. They accept Apple Pay, credit cards, debit cards, Google Pay, net banking, Paytm, and wire transfers as payment methods. Similarly, an Uber-like app for tow trucks is coupled with Mastercard, PayPal, Stripe, and Visa payment gateways.
- Premium packages – Attractive tow truck service packages are offered for high-end motorcycles and automobiles. BMW Motorrad, Ducati, Harley Davidson, Kawasaki, KTM, Royal Enfield, and Yamaha motorcycles will be repaired.
Furthermore, tow truck operators can carry luxury vehicles such as Ashton Martin, Audi, BMW, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Mercedes Benz, Porsche, Rolls Royce, and Volvo in a secure manner. They’ll transport the four-wheelers to a nearby servicing center or workshop.
- Reviews Section – Users can review the quality of on-demand roadside assistance service by rating it 1-5 stars in the Reviews section. They can also publish comments and opinions from vehicle repair specialists. Importantly, potential buyers can see the reviews left by past customers. As a result, an on-demand tow truck app transparently communicates information.
- Provision of 24×7 technical assistance – Technical assistance is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Bike and car users can contact the specialized Help Centre at any time. They can deal with concerns such as spare component availability, payment execution, and tow truck service quality. As a result, entrepreneurs may ensure that technical support professionals solve problems as soon as possible via email, live chat, and phone.
- Sharing of quick notifications – Customers often receive push notifications on the Uber-like tow truck app. They are kept up to date on the newest discounts and deals, as well as the progress of vehicle repairs.
- Private chat option – Using the real-time chat capability, users can directly connect with tow truck service providers. Similarly, technicians can show consumers images and videos of their maintenance and repair work.
How can enterprises profit from a roadside help app that is available on demand?
Owners of an Uber-like app for tow trucks will profit from a variety of sources. Customers’ booking fees, cancellation charges, a commission from technicians for each service request, monthly and yearly subscription plans, publication of targeted advertisements, registration fees from new tow truck operators, sale of spare parts, and transaction processing charges are how they make money.
What is the budget for developing an on-demand tow truck app?
In general, an app development business divides the overall cost of developing an Uber-like software for tow trucks into many stages.
There are separate costs for
- Analyzing the business and identifying the operational scope of an Uber-like app for tow trucks.
- Investigating the rivalry in the automotive repair services business.
- Creating a User Interface (UI).
- Creating a prototype for an on-demand roadside help app.
- Front-end integration of all basic and advanced functions.
- In the backend, configure the operational server.
- The performance and security of the vehicle maintenance and repair solution are being tested.
- Putting it out there at the proper time.
- Using multiple communication channels to promote the benefits of the Uber-like app for tow trucks.
Additionally, entrepreneurs can take use of premium post-deployment services. Importantly, an app development business provides solutions such as bug fixes, software updates, app maintenance for Android and iOS, technical support, and third-party API integration.
The Last Wise Words
Above all, the need for tow truck services will rise as the number of automobiles on the road continues to rise. Additionally, businesses can outperform their competitors by providing on-demand roadside assistance services for passengers’ automobiles stalled on expressways and highways.
The future of the vehicular roadside assistance sector will be focused on biofuel to reduce environmental harm, contactless services, real-time customer data analysis, and the introduction of linked cars driven by the Internet of Things (IoT).
Furthermore, operators of an Uber-like tow truck app must verify that technicians are familiar with new electric automobiles. They can also generate money by selling branded Lithium-ion batteries. They can also provide on-demand medical treatment in the event of an accident and legal assistance in hit-and-run situations.
As a result, start developing on-demand tow truck apps immediately for remarkable success. Contact an experienced app development business right away to become a titan in the vehicle repair and maintenance market.